You’ve probably seen a lot of memes on the internet, and you tag your bestfriends in memes on Facebook all day long. Some of them are pretty Astaghfirullah with hidden inside meanings! But these following Muslim memes are literally relatable for all of us, and these will hit them deep:
- Muslim girl: *breathes*
Parents: YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN YOU ARE A MUSLIM. WE ARE NOT GONNA RAISE YOU LIKE THE AMERICANS DO. WE HAVE RULES AND YOU MUST OBEY THEM. DROP THE “YOU’RE AN ADULT WHEN YOU TURN 18” BS. THATS AN AMERICAN MENTALITY. YOU FOLLOW OUR RULES UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED.
2. When you go into your Sajda during prayer and absolutely step on your Abaya, so now you don’t know what to do or how to hide your hair AND worst of all, your friend next to you starts getting laughing fits.
3. You know when Muslim teens hook up, there’s a 50-50 chance its actually gonna work out. And when it doesn’t, you know its because your parents already set up your rishta with another man!
4. However, the basic point is, you’re not even allowed to be dating before you’re married.
5. When white people are so happy about not dating anyone for a very long time, here’s what our faces are like:
6. Oh and whats even the point of trying out dating apps like Tinder and other sites? My mom and other rishtay wali auntiyan are more than enough.
7. AND when we do get married, its mostly to our cousin who we’ve been calling bhai/behna our whole life.
8. When you’re trying to be modest and humble, and don’t wanna break the other person’s face for not replying to you.
9. When all the “Women are like a lollipop, people only want to eat covered lollipops, not uncovered ones with all the flies. So women should cover themselves in order to be pure” captions and Muslim memes get to you, so you become bestfriends with a Hijabi lollipop.
10. When your man comes back from the Salon cause he went to get ready for Eid-ul-Adha, and now he’s in full shape: