Becoming a doctor and studying medicine in Pakistan is a really big thing. It’s BIGGEST of the big, and many people don’t realise that as smart as medical students are, they’re normal just like anyone else and can fool around once in a while.
- Studies about a new disease
“OMG I have all these symptoms…”
2. Discussing mental illnesses in class and the least liked person speaks up
“Tu chup kar yaar, khud bipolar hay humain samjhata hay”
3. Being closer to attendants than teachers
Because unho ne he tou 90% attendance poori karke deni hay, and medical teachers are practically your enemies.
4. That one girl who tries to act like she’s ahead of everyone
But really, she doesn’t even know what class she’s in.
5. That one Baji and Bhai who’ve spent every day in college together since the first day of medical school and then…
Baji gets married to some other prince charming in her last year of medical.
6. Playing with a Cadaver like its a toy
Saala khud tou mar gaya hamari jaan ko azaab daal gaya
7. That one person who’s not interested in anything…
Not even studying. Appka admission daydreaming ki base pe huwa tha?
8. Looking at other students who are dressed up so well and wondering…
Yahan neend poori karnay ka time nai milta, tum subah subah baal straight karke kese aa gayi ho?
9. The constant feeling of distinction between hostilities and day school students
10. That secret flaunt of the white coat while outside the university campus
After all, we’ve earned this moment of glory.
11. Those aunties who are family friends you don’t even know…
“SAADA BACHA DAACTER BANRIYA AY!”